AllWebLeads - Stale Leads First.

1reason

Super Genius
Wisconsin
Everytime I turn on AllWebLeads (InsuranceLeads.com) a profile, it appears I receive a (rolling) week's worth of sh*t before receiving anything of quality.

I was quickly placed on notice when I turn the leads "on" I receive the maximum per day allotment until/if my account ALMOST "catches up". Almost because even after the catch up, they're still often hours old, which I believe means leads are given to some sooner than others.

I'm not sure if they go back more than a week, just that it appears from enough phone calls with people who have filled out their form that the leads are about a week, and by "about" I mean maybe up to 10 days old.

So, if you want a lot of leads, and you don't mind other agents have "pounded the crap out of their phones" for a week before you call, maybe AllWebLeads are a good source of leads for you.

I should mention that they do email often offering trials for new lead types at 50% off, allowing a cost saving for what I think most would consider stale leads.

Is it really too much to ask for to get leads "as they come in" and not have to buy old ones first (or always)????

Can someone suggest a reputable commercial lead provider?

AWL is the bottom of the barrel. Stop using them at once! QuoteWizard and NetQuote are OK, but I think QuoteWizard's return/credit policy is the best - at least with who I've dealt with.

I have not purchased leads in years - they are not worth the trouble IMHO. In fact, much of the business generated by these leads will leave you in 1 second.

You're better off building your own leads through networking and referrals. Better quality of business that will likely last much longer.

AWL is the bottom of the barrel. Stop using them at once! QuoteWizard and NetQuote are OK, but I think QuoteWizard's return/credit policy is the best - at least with who I've dealt with.

I have not purchased leads in years - they are not worth the trouble IMHO. In fact, much of the business generated by these leads will leave you in 1 second.

You're better off building your own leads through networking and referrals. Better quality of business that will likely last much longer.

I was thinking that NQ was bought by NWL. :err:

The only reputable lead company is YOU!

Sure seems that way on some days, but I learned so much from this site already, that it doesn't hurt to ask. And I feel I'm maybe saving someone else the same frustration I went through.

----------

Referrals works well for me because I treat clients fantastic and appreciate their trust. It doesn't hurt that I also readily give out a lot of consulting along the way too.

Networking isn't as effective because I haven't met most of my clients and more importantly I produce over a phone instead of face-to-face, which works well for me if I'm talking to someone with an interest.

I get a lot of traffic to my site, so I think I need to improve my forms so prospects fill them out more often.....

Back