AllWebLeads

Feathers

Anyone have any experience with AllWebLeads? They are rated fairly decent online for an insurance lead and claim they only sell a lead to 4 agents which isn't too bad. Most internet leads are junk so just trying to get a read on these guys. Thanks

I've been using them for awhile and their OK. As far as lead services go, they are decent about credits for bad leads, which with internet leads is really important.

I left them late last year and went back to HTQs as I had a good relationship there. It was a huge mistake as HTQs simply wasn't the HTQ I had worked with before. In the couple years I had previously been with them, maybe yelled once. In the three months with them this last time, yelled three times. Just not how I want to conduct business.

Allweb doesn't limit credits either. I guess while it's hard to get all excited about anybody in the online leads business, I feel for the most part, they've been fair. If you've been dealing with any online leads vendors, being fair is a mountain of praise. There's a reason some have to offer free leads to get you in the door.

As far as the 4 agents, well, I don't think so, because some of those "agents" distribute the lead to several of their agents and their affliates resell the lead so you do end up competiting with about a dozen agents. Just have to be the best and even that doesn't work sometimes.

yeah they have a good policy, they have great customer service. they teamed up with insurance leads.....all of those companies are just sharing each others leads and making a fortune off of us . if you buy 100 leads, you'll come across a few people that will listen to you. naturally, you're calling to save them money so they're going to be receptive. i do not believe that the lead only goes to four agents. I have personally asked the leads that i bought and at times there were leads that heard from 8-10 other agents .

"I have personally asked the leads that i bought and at times there were leads that heard from 8-10 other agents "

This is the nature of the beast with online leads. You don't know how many websites the prospect downloaded info on. I do think Allweb and others sell to some Agentcies where they redistribute leads too. Anymore I expect to compete with at least 10 other agents. I win more than I lose.

If you're going to use online leads, get used to competition. Absolutely no way to control the situation. If you can't handle it, don't go this route. You will be miserable.

yes, all leads companies make a killing off of us. That said it is important to work with the ones who are decent about bad leads crediting.

At one point last year during a period of time I had 92% bad leads coming in. It is why I went to HTQ for a while. Allweb and I had a bit of a bitch session about quality. One thing overlooked in that 92%, was they credited me for all of those. Think of how it would have been if their cut off was 10% or 20%?

They've been decent about credits. Selling? That's my responsibility more than theirs. Online leads are an opener to talk more with people who are interested. Sometimes they are fall down sales, most of the time they are not. Most of my online sales take about 90 days on average just to get the app started. Ya have to work at their pace which isn't so bad as usually after two weeks, I am the only agent in contact with them anyway.

"Are you suggesting that your performance is typical? "

I don't know, are you asking nicely or planning to be an ass about it? ;)

I do life sales. It's what I find in my area.

Online leads for health insurance have always been a waste of time here. Commissions are too low and the people looking want 25 a month premiums on zero deduct plans.

For life, I find if there in a real real hurry, there's a reason that comes out in underwriting healthwise. I find most life insurance sales are slower than other products.

Now you can tell me how wrong I am.

"Are you suggesting that your performance is typical? "

I don't know, are you asking nicely or planning to be an ass about it? ;)

I do life sales. It's what I find in my area.

Online leads for health insurance have always been a waste of time here. Commissions are too low and the people looking want 25 a month premiums on zero deduct plans.

For life, I find if there in a real real hurry, there's a reason that comes out in underwriting healthwise. I find most life insurance sales are slower than other products.

Now you can tell me how wrong I am.

All I asked you was if you're suggesting that your performance is typical.

well who knows? for me it appears to be that way for life sales. I do some within days of contact, some years after first contact. But the bulk fall around 90 days out. Think bell curve.

Back