Alternative to 411.com or Whitepages.com, Zeba Search Etc

timeflies

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
A big chunk of my book are LIS and dual eligibles that get new phones and move often. So when a piece of mail comes back from the Post Office, or I call and their phone # has been disconnected, I look them up on the above mentioned sites and rarely am I able to find them. Is anyone aware of another website where agents/people can look up consumer info other than those listed above? I am even willing to pay a small monthly subscription fee to get this info. The links from the free sites to the paid site charge around $30 per report and all I am looking for is current address and phone #.

If you're sending them mail you should run a NCOA on it and that will give you the new address if available. Outside of stalking them, that's probably your best bet. We don't have an automated NCOA service yet, but they're out there.

A big chunk of my book are LIS and dual eligibles that get new phones and move often. So when a piece of mail comes back from the Post Office, or I call and their phone # has been disconnected, I look them up on the above mentioned sites and rarely am I able to find them. Is anyone aware of another website where agents/people can look up consumer info other than those listed above? I am even willing to pay a small monthly subscription fee to get this info. The links from the free sites to the paid site charge around $30 per report and all I am looking for is current address and phone #.
When dealing with this population (and I have a good share of them), I try to get as many enrrgency contact phone numbers as possible. Then, I can contact one of them when the # that I have got the mbs is disconnected. If I know about a place where they frequent, I'll call or visit that place. Yes, it IS like STALKING, but they nearly always appreciate it.

We use spokeo as well. Sometimes it will have alternate phone numbers, email addresses, and/or spouse names & phone numbers as well. Worth the $ IMO

Latest posts

Back