Alternative to Quotit & GoHealth?

GAMAN

Georgia
I don't see the need to continue paying Quotit $70/month outside of open enrollment, but I don't know of a quick and professional way to prepare/send comparison proposals for QLE cases. Any suggestions? Maybe I just need to bite the bullet and pay Quotit since dropping them and starting up again in October would be too much money. Thanks for any advice!

I don't see the need to continue paying Quotit $70/month outside of open enrollment, but I don't know of a quick and professional way to prepare/send comparison proposals for QLE cases. Any suggestions? Maybe I just need to bite the bullet and pay Quotit since dropping them and starting up again in October would be too much money. Thanks for any advice!

Just use ehealth like everyone else.

Rick

If you only want to quote on exchange, use sherpa. You can't enroll there, but it has all the plans

Thanks for your suggestions.

I've used Ehealth when Quotit had problems or was missing a carrier. That's a decent option. I just need to figure out how to quickly email a proposal without their embedded links.

I used HealthSherpa for Marketplace plans. It would be nice if they had a quote engine for off-exchange plans too.

Just found out that Healthsherpa plans to expand quoting to off-exchange. That's good news! They don't have anything solidified yet, but will send out an announcement when things are finalized. I think I can confidently drop Quotit now.

Just found out that Healthsherpa plans to expand quoting to off-exchange. That's good news! They don't have anything solidified yet, but will send out an announcement when things are finalized. I think I can confidently drop Quotit now.

Thanks for the heads-up GAMan. That will be a welcome announcement from Sherpa.

Latest posts

Back