Alternative to SF Hospital Income Policy?

Is there any equivalent of State Farm's hospital income policy in the indy world?
For those of you that don't know how it works, it basically pays $250 per day for every day of hospital confinement for a covered sickness or accident.
Plus $250 for each emergency room visit (max 3x per year)
Plus $250 for outpatient surgery.
It is a stackable disability policy with no coordination of benefits. It is pretty affordable - $18-$30 monthly for most people.
Underwriting and issue is fast, usually within 1 hour.

Is there anything else like this available for individual (not group) purchase? I sell a bunch of these now and would like to continue a similar offering once I go indy.

Is there any equivalent of State Farm's hospital income policy in the indy world?
For those of you that don't know how it works, it basically pays $250 per day for every day of hospital confinement for a covered sickness or accident.
Plus $250 for each emergency room visit (max 3x per year)
Plus $250 for outpatient surgery.
It is a stackable disability policy with no coordination of benefits. It is pretty affordable - $18-$30 monthly for most people.
Underwriting and issue is fast, usually within 1 hour.

Is there anything else like this available for individual (not group) purchase? I sell a bunch of these now and would like to continue a similar offering once I go indy.

GTL/UNL, Equitable/Heartland National and Aetna/Continental Life all have similar plans.

Back