Am I Compliant or Not?

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
Got an e-mail from AmAm about marketing. I have never sold a policy with them so am not sure why I contracted. They state you have to have everything you use with a prospect approved by them-sales presentation, any illustration even what you deliver with the policy. No company has ever heard my sales pitch. I use FEX Quotes and am not sure if that is OK. I put my policies in a 2 pocket binder with a cover letter. Sounds like I am not in compliance with them.

Got an e-mail from AmAm about marketing. I have never sold a policy with them so am not sure why I contracted. They state you have to have everything you use with a prospect approved by them-sales presentation, any illustration even what you deliver with the policy. No company has ever heard my sales pitch. I use FEX Quotes and am not sure if that is OK. I put my policies in a 2 pocket binder with a cover letter. Sounds like I am not in compliance with them.

I assume what they are talking about is creating your own marketing material and branding it with their logo or name without permission. Fex quotes wouldnt be a problem or using any of there pamphlets is ok too. My guess is this is pretty standard among all insurance companies.

I have to chuckle in that I work for a call center during the day. One of our websites still lists the various companies we worked with on a project that is now folded.

To the best of my knowledge the company has no affiliations with these companies since the project ended.

We still get leads from the website.

I wonder if they are in compliance?

Back