AmAm Telesales

JohnnyBlaze

Expert
I got contracted with AmAm to write their final expense product, was under the impression they offer a tele-app with a voice signature. However, I just called and they said it is wet signature only, with a phone interview.

How was I so wrong about this???

Hey Johnny, I wasn't aware they specifically had a Tele App but I do know of a couple carriers that do. One of them even offers credit card/Social Security Express Card as a payment option. Give me a call at 800-417-4769 ext 170 and I'll run you through the details.

Hey Johnny, I wasn't aware they specifically had a Tele App but I do know of a couple carriers that do. One of them even offers credit card/Social Security Express Card as a payment option. Give me a call at 800-417-4769 ext 170 and I'll run you through the details.
Why not share with the rest of us?

I got contracted with AmAm to write their final expense product, was under the impression they offer a tele-app with a voice signature. However, I just called and they said it is wet signature only, with a phone interview.

Sentinel Security and Equitable both have what you're looking for.

They have tele-sales thru a few select call centers / IMO's

As mysinsurebiz said, only certain IMO's have the ability to sell AmAm via telephone. Usually, it's only call centers at that who are allowed to. I don't think they would an independent agent selling from home to have access to their voice signature process.

Like Brokers Alliance said, there are plenty of other carriers that will. The mysterious carrier he is referring to is Prosperity. However, just because they'll take CC cards doesn't mean you should.

CC business is simply a chargeback that will happen. People who can't have a bank account can't and won't manage their money properly.

Prosperity has good underwriting. You just proved an all important lesson. Best to have mulitiple carriers, to address the clients overall health

Back