Amazing business card designs - cool!

I like the looks. When I run low on my current cards, I am thinking these are not bad for the price and the quality. Thanks for the tip.

O my god, thank you guys so much for bumbing up a one year old thread. Now i can just order some of those great business cards and they will do all the selling for me. I will just hand them out and then just kick back and wait for all the calls to roll in. Great stuff!! Financial freedom here i come!:D

O my god, thank you guys so much for bumbing up a one year old thread. Now i can just order some of those great business cards and they will do all the selling for me. I will just hand them out and then just kick back and wait for all the calls to roll in. Great stuff!! Financial freedom here i come!:D

Comedian, who cares how old it is if it has good ideas.

Comedian, who cares how old it is if it has good ideas.

Sorry for the humor. I was being sarcastic, because i was not impressed with those at all. It looks like a bunch of foo foo crap to me. I could see an interior designer or a bridal shop using those cards. But for insurance, come on, that stuff is a waste of time. Out and i'm done with this thread.

Back