AMCON(Aetna) Suspending Final Expense in Louisiana?

Speck

Guru
100+ Post Club
Got an email from them today telling me to not send any new applications in and that they "hope" to get the product available again soon albeit with some kind of changes to the forms. Anyone else know what's going on?

Interesting.

I don't recall any such email. However, if you go to their site it no longer shows FE available in Louisiana and the forms are no longer available for download or ordering.

They still have some uses. Who else can cover kidney disease without dialysis as a level benefit?

Kidney Disease? Hard to be more specific you mean stage 1-4? Aka The road to dylasis? What other carrier available in both PA and NJ can cover this, oh and write 86-89?

Kidney Disease? Hard to be more specific you mean stage 1-4? Aka The road to dylasis? What other carrier available in both PA and NJ can cover this, oh and write 86-89?

Of the 18 companies I've got in my bag, Aetna's it. None in NJ regardless of age. KSKJ Level Standard in PA, but they'll only go to 85 if a spouse also takes it and they're 80 or younger

Back