American Affordable Health Choice Act of 2009

Hello everyone
American affordable health choice act of 2009

AAHCA Bill Text ext-071409 pdf(applicat...

Lots of info its 1018 pages, Lots of reading.:swoon:

After I get done reading all my insurance brochures and articles, plus here, there is no time left for additional reading. I would have to give up tv or something. adn that would make this JILL a dull girl.

this is e-mail I got today
FINALLY...THE $50,000 QUESTION WAS ASKED!!!!!.....LAST WEEK ON THE "ABC..OBAMA SPECIAL ON HEALTH CARE"......

OBAMA WAS ASKED, "MR. PRESIDENT WILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY GIVE UP YOUR CURRENT HEALTH CARE PROGRAM AND JOIN THE NEW "UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE PROGRAM" THAT THE REST OF US WILL BE ON ????

OBAMA IGNORED THE QUESTION AND DIDN'T ANSWER IT!!!.....

A NUMBER OF SENATORS WERE ASKED THE SAME QUESTION AND THEIR RESPONSE WAS... WE WILL THINK ABOUT IT!!!!

IT WAS ALSO ANNOUNCED TODAY ON THE NEWS THAT THE "KENNEDY HEALTH CARE BILL"....HAS WRITTEN INTO IT THAT CONGRESS WILL BE (FROM THIS GREAT HEALTH CARE PLAN)..EXEMPT!!!!!

HOW ABOUT THOSE APPLES.....NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR OBAMA OR CONGRESS.....

BUT "OK" FOR THE REST OF US????????

WE....THE AMERICANS NEED TO STOP THIS ...ASAP!!!!....AND REVOLT...THIS IS WRONG!!!!!

IF YOU AGREE PLEASE PASS THIS ON....AND "REVOLT"!!!

IF NOT PLAN TO SUFFER (WITH THE OBAMA HEALTH CARE PLAN) WHILE OUR POLITICIANS TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES..................

This message, including any attachments, is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may contain confidential and privileged information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy or delete the original message. Also, please be aware that if you are not the intended recipient, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or any action or reliance based on this message is prohibited by law. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.392 / Virus Database: 270.13.20/2250 - Release Date: 07/20/09 06:16:00

Back