American Continental...anyone have it?

senior-advisor-indiana

Guru
5000 Post Club
Indiana
My fmo informed me that American Continental, a Genworth company, will be coming to IN soon and they are looking to compete with United World here. Does anyone use this company in thier state? Are they competitve.

I also heard that United World should be getting an increase in the next couple months... is that true? How much? Hopefully I will have American Continental soon. I am excited to get in on a brand new plan, It seems like everytime i start with a company (after they've been competitive for a couple years)they get an increase for the first time in 4 years and then i have to switch again.

all of the players are going to have rate increases it's just part of the game and the seniors know and accept that. People will buy and won't buy for a variety of reasons,price being one main ingredient.

I recently talked with a Genworth rep who was trying to recruit me. Apparently their Supp is competitive in some states and not others (unfortunately not competitive in mine). United World (owned by Mutual of Omaha) is usually the #1 or #2 cheapest in LA depending on zip code and is an A rated company.

What you described is what I call "the game" with supps. I don't know a successful agent who hasn't changed companies they are appointed with umpteen times over the years because of rate increases.

My fmo informed me that American Continental, a Genworth company, will be coming to IN soon and they are looking to compete with United World here. Does anyone use this company in thier state? Are they competitve.

I also heard that United World should be getting an increase in the next couple months... is that true? How much? Hopefully I will have American Continental soon. I am excited to get in on a brand new plan, It seems like everytime i start with a company (after they've been competitive for a couple years)they get an increase for the first time in 4 years and then i have to switch again.

I too am interested in this. Did you ever get an answer?

Rick

American Continental is a good company to work with. Decent commission, underwriting is fairly easy to deal with. Customer Service picks up the phone (usually) when you call. They're solid over here in Ohio as well. Don't remember their last rate increase, so it was probably pretty reasonable.

I have been using American Continental for some time now. They do have decent rates in VA and their underwriting is pretty liberal. Very easy to work with as well. Not sure when they had their last rate increase, but it wasn't that bad. Good company to have.

I have been using American Continental for some time now. They do have decent rates in VA and their underwriting is pretty liberal. Very easy to work with as well. Not sure when they had their last rate increase, but it wasn't that bad. Good company to have.

You realize you're responding to a thread over 6 years old?

Pay attention man!:confused:

Rick

Back