American Continental/ Continental / Aetna

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Notice they are coming out with a new limp sum cancer/heart that has a restoration of benefits offered through age 89 but my question is anyone using them for FE? What are their niches? POS? How are they to work with? Wanting to know the good, bad and ugly about them.. :yes: Asking for a friend.. :twitchy:

I Stopped use them for Final Expense when I continue to submit business, conduct a meaningless phone interview only to find out three weeks later the person was declined. Their secondary products are great but I’m done with them for Final Expense unless they change the product.

Notice they are coming out with a new limp sum cancer/heart that has a restoration of benefits offered through age 89 but my question is anyone using them for FE? What are their niches? POS? How are they to work with? Wanting to know the good, bad and ugly about them.. :yes: Asking for a friend.. :twitchy:

Just make sure you never need to call them. All calls go to the Med Supp team, which is slow to answer. They then say, "Oh, its life." And transfer you which means even more time on hold.

Just make sure you never need to call them. All calls go to the Med Supp team, which is slow to answer. They then say, "Oh, its life." And transfer you which means even more time on hold.
Sounds as if I might need to just stick to the cancer if I pick them up.. The life sounds like a headache and not worth it even at Ritter's 130% contract offer. At this stage in life I want things simplified.

Back