American National Debit Agent anyone ????

suzys

Expert
Any one have any experience working with American National as a debit agent? Would this be a good fit for a newbie to learn the ropes? it comes with a guaranteed salary for 13 weeks..what concerns me is they have an ad every 3 months..so is it impossible to make it work? need some training etc. thanks for any responses as I hope to find someone who has tried it. Thanks to all Agents:biggrin:

Any one have any experience working with American National as a debit agent? Would this be a good fit for a newbie to learn the ropes? it comes with a guaranteed salary for 13 weeks..what concerns me is they have an ad every 3 months..so is it impossible to make it work? need some training etc. thanks for any responses as I hope to find someone who has tried it. Thanks to all Agents:biggrin:

Debit companies are a good place to learn the ropes. I worked the debit as an agent and as a manger for several years but not with American National. Had a friend that was with them for years and did very well with them. AN is like anywhere else. It is what you choose to make of it.

I'll second what Rouse said. The debit and home service companies are a great way to cut your teeth and learn the business. I too started with an old school debit company albeit in 1984 they were finally emerging into the 20th century :laugh:

The 3 month adjustment is a double edged sword. If your previous quarter was a dud, then your pay for the next 3 months suffers. However, if your previous quarter was at a rock star level then you now have a nice guaranteed paycheck for 3 months that will allow your mental state to relax a bit and concentrate on the things that will allow you to learn and grow.

The key with quarterly adjustments is not to take your foot off the gas and get dragged into a state of complacency or panic.

Back