American National Diabetic?

SamIam

Guru
1000 Post Club
I have a 45 yr old type 2 diabetic no meds. He is about 57 165lbs non-smoker no other conditions. 3 years ago I got him a policy fully underwritten but it was a pain because he didn't want to do blood work he finally agreed. He never goes to the doc his a1c 6.3 with no meds The last exam everything else was perfect. He does this all buy diet. He want's a 10 year term for business purpose for $150K.

Will they take them on their simplified issue term product?

I have a 45 yr old type 2 diabetic no meds. He is about 57 165lbs non-smoker no other conditions. 3 years ago I got him a policy fully underwritten but it was a pain because he didn't want to do blood work he finally agreed. He never goes to the doc his a1c 6.3 with no meds The last exam everything else was perfect. He does this all buy diet. He want's a 10 year term for business purpose for $150K.

Will they take them on their simplified issue term product?

Are you talking about their simplified issue plan (for government workers/group employer) or their non-medical express?

They will take him, but will order medical records. Shouldn't have any issues getting him approved, if his condition is as controlled as you stated

Back