American national insurance co

I have been appointed with ANICO for three years; very good product mix, decent turn around time from submitted app to issued policy, somewhat liberal underwriting, and excellent agency support. They are a nice carrier to be appointed with. There are some companies that are better in some of the areas addressed, but ANICO is an excellent all-around carrier with very competitive pricing.

Thanks for the reminder DHK; I am speaking as an independent life agent. While I have had an appointment in the past for P&C, I relinquished it. I found that P&C performance fell far short of the L&H production. Their P&C offerings just did not compete with the other carriers in terms of pricing and product offerings. I am in a Gulf Coast state, and Katrina separated the men from the boys. ANICO did not perform well at all.

Thanks for the reminder DHK; I am speaking as an independent life agent. While I have had an appointment in the past for P&C, I relinquished it. I found that P&C performance fell far short of the L&H production. Their P&C offerings just did not compete with the other carriers in terms of pricing and product offerings. I am in a Gulf Coast state, and Katrina separated the men from the boys. ANICO did not perform well at all.

^^^^^What he said. I left after 10 years. Agents who have been with ANPAC 20 years, locally, are still not qualifying to receive a retirement benefit.

I'm interested in getting home and auto coverage from them. Pricing is competitive and coverage on home is great.
But... There isn't a ton of info out there on them. Agents have been difficult to get a hold of.
Anyone make any recommendations as a customer? Or have anything to add?

Back