American National Insurance?

insurance1822

Guru
1000 Post Club
So I just saw a Linkedin Ad for American National Agency Owners here in my area. Apparently they pay a salary for a period of time & blah blah blah...

I've never heard of them? What's their deal? Just another company trying to enslave potential agency owners?

We're talking about ANPAC??? I wasn't aware they did any indy agencies. They've got 3 or 4 captive agencies in my county, so maybe it's state specific?

I've just recently run across them advertising though, they didn't do any before. they are REALLY hard to beat premium-wise. I was insured with them for several years. Good to deal with on claims, too. If you can get appointed as an IA, definitely look into it.

Are they part of Farm Family?

I hear they are super selective on risks but what fits is usually unbeatable.

Great company - worked for an agency with them several years before going indy. P&C is great but rates got out of line. Their life products (ANICO) are really good too. We still use them from time to time. They also own Farm family which is their farm product. They offer an indy contract on their life but no P&C. As far as life goes they are great on all aspects.

I was seriously thinking about working for them...any one have updated experiences with them??

One thing I really don't like is that they have a scheduled payout on roofs after the roof is five years old.

Latest posts

Back