American Republic Insurance Company

Anyone have any experience with this company? I welcome both horror stories and words of praise for the company equally. I would just like to make an informed decision.

I spoke with the District Sales Manager and he indicated that he will be taking a Regional Sales Manager position in a couple of months. So his job will be up for grabs. Upward movement that quickly is definitely incentive; but, honestly, I couldn't care less about the title if I'm not making any profit. Anyone know if the company generally promotes people that quickly?

Last edited:
I started my career with them last year and have now gone independent in March.

They have ok products in the MedSupp arena, but they are pricey. I/H products and other life products are weak and high-priced. they do provide free senior-profiled leads and ocassionally you will get some internet leads.

They will allow you to contract thru them to sell Gerber, Sentinel, Coventry MA/MAPD, and UHC/AARP MA/MAPD. The commissions on these are extremely lower than what you would get working with an IMO/FMO.

Feel free to contact me via email or IM if you want to know more.

I went indy because I wanted to be able to offer a choice of better solutions than the few they would allow. Plus, the agency manager I was assigned to was not very good at sales management.

Hello,

Nice to get such type of helpful information. I would like to know more about this company. And if you know any company which provide prescription card for which we can get discount through the prescription card.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks and Regards,
Somerhalder

I don't know a whole lot about them, but it appears that they are offering the same products as World since World bought them out a few years ago.

Am I correct? Do they have the same products, rates, and underwriting as World?

On another thread it was pointed out they are owned by the same group and reflect the same rates, underwriting, etc. The advice was to stay away from both of them.

Latest posts

Back