American Republic Vs. World

jmarkk1

Guru
100+ Post Club
Can anyone tell me if American Republic is offering the same products, rates, etc. as World?

I'm contracted with World and I don't see a value in getting contracted with American Republic unless they have something better.

Also, I'm not real crazy with World. They are usually not even in the ball park when you compare them with other carriers in my area. I've got a client that is looking into American Republic, so I just want to be prepared.

Thanks.

Can anyone post a reply that isn't completely ridiculous?

I wasn't asking for commentary, just wanting to know if I need to be worried about presenting a client with a better plan, etc., and then have them say, "American Republic's plan is cheaper, blah, blah, blah."

If it's UW just like World, there's no way they'll be cheaper. (I've never had World come close, so I'm just wanting to make sure that AR is in the same ballpark as World)

Clients are in SC, zip code 29710

Can anyone post a reply that isn't completely ridiculous?

I wasn't asking for commentary, just wanting to know if I need to be worried about presenting a client with a better plan, etc., and then have them say, "American Republic's plan is cheaper, blah, blah, blah."

If it's UW just like World, there's no way they'll be cheaper. (I've never had World come close, so I'm just wanting to make sure that AR is in the same ballpark as World)

Clients are in SC, zip code 29710

Dude, you got our answer... neither... you just didnt like our answer....

Back