American Senior Benefits?

T
The reason you aren't getting a straight answer is because once you go Indy, there isn't any production requirements. (No clue if that's true on MAPD).

I think I write 5 Aetna a year. They still pay me 21-22, whatever it is. I write a ton of Cigna and Blue. I am also contracted with 1 or 2 others, that I never write but I am still appointed with them.

Your only production requirement is what you need to eat.
Thanks that clears things up a bit! I'm not sure why it's not more clear that if you want to get street level comp anyone can. To get higher than that is where production comes in is what I'm hearing y'all say?

Yeah, forgot to add them to my previous post and I am too new to figure out how to edit my old post.

Anyone have any experience with American Senior Benefits? They APPEAR to be doing well, quite a number of branches, good carriers, nice offices etc.

I cant find ANYTHING on here about them. If they have several hundred agents, it would seem like there would be more here.

Leads? Cost of leads? Quality? Commission levels fair? Honest and supportive management?

I'm new, I read this often but have never had need to post, so of course I have probably broken some courtesies here--sorry in advance!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Yeah, forgot to add them to my previous post and I am too new to figure out how to edit my old post.

Anyone have any experience with American Senior Benefits? They APPEAR to be doing well, quite a number of branches, good carriers, nice offices etc.

I cant find ANYTHING on here about them. If they have several hundred agents, it would seem like there would be more here.

Leads? Cost of leads? Quality? Commission levels fair? Honest and supportive management?

I'm new, I read this often but have never had need to post, so of course I have probably broken some courtesies here--sorry in advance!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Back