American Senior Services Incorporated

Bob_The_Insurance_Guy

Guru
1000 Post Club
Decatur, Ga.
Received an email from them, with a link that takes you to a consumer site.

Don't know much about them; however, I do have some clients who would be in need of their services. They make it clear they are not insurance, rather a services contract.

True Freedom Home Care is the product they are promoting.

I assume they are after those that are already in need of services, rather than those that have some sort of LTC. Does anyone know of their rates, claims experience, etc.?

Received an email from them, with a link that takes you to a consumer site.

Don't know much about them; however, I do have some clients who would be in need of their services. They make it clear they are not insurance, rather a services contract.

True Freedom Home Care is the product they are promoting.

I assume they are after those that are already in need of services, rather than those that have some sort of LTC. Does anyone know of their rates, claims experience, etc.?

The client can NOT currently be receiving HHC to qualify for coverage.....else, there are no medical qualifications. it is designed for those who may need care at home in the next 6-12 months....and it gets them lower rates for local HC agencies, as well as paying friends and neighbors to deliver care. You basically purchase a block of hours...like Gold, silver, bronze level. Target client is elderly, slowing down or early Alz, with no LTC coverage......and it is home care ONLY. No value for facility care.

Herman,

That is incorrect!
If it was designed for people who will need care in the next 6-12 months, ASSI would be bankrupt!
It is meant to be purchased at an average age of 70 years old. I started Senior Care Incorporated in 1994! This was my idea! I was the first in the industry! ASSI completely copied us!

Herman,

That is incorrect!
If it was designed for people who will need care in the next 6-12 months, ASSI would be bankrupt!
It is meant to be purchased at an average age of 70 years old. I started Senior Care Incorporated in 1994! This was my idea! I was the first in the industry! ASSI completely copied us!

interesting first post.

Back