America's Annuity Service, Inc

Jasper, thanks. That was my reaction -- decent looking website, but I've never heard of them and can't find anything about them online.

Jasper, thanks. That was my reaction -- decent looking website, but I've never heard of them and can't find anything about them online.
I believe Plum Marketing used to offer pre set annuity appointments not sure if they do anymore. Ive used (PLUM) them for seminars but never that specific service. Glad to help.

I've used them and they are horrible. I paid for 37 pre-set appointments about 6 months ago and they have only set 4 so far and none of them were any good. When I arrived to the first one they set, the gentleman acknowledged that they had called him, but told me he had told them that he had no interest in meeting. The other three answered their door, but also had no interest and said they were unsure what the caller had stated as a reason for the meeting.

The sales guy I dealt with, Bob First, also gave me a list of information that I would be given prior to any appointments but they don't supply anything other than name, address, and phone number.

Stay far, far away from them!

Latest posts

Back