America's Final Expense Company

I saw that in the "Happy New Year from Settlers Life!" e-mail from Amy Smith, about Settlers being "America's Final Expense Company". Is that like they call the Dallas Cowboys "America's Team"(I haven't liked them since Jones bought the team. Didn't like the way he did Tom Landry).

Did I miss something? What's this "Service Mark" of which you speak? I don't log in that often since they stopped letting you save the password...PITA.

I saw that in the "Happy New Year from Settlers Life!" e-mail from Amy Smith, about Settlers being "America's Final Expense Company". Is that like they call the Dallas Cowboys "America's Team"(I haven't liked them since Jones bought the team. Didn't like the way he did Tom Landry).

Did I miss something? What's this "Service Mark" of which you speak? I don't log in that often since they stopped letting you save the password...PITA.
If you will notice they have an "SM" following the phrase. That means they have received or at least filed the phrase as a registered service mark, giving them exclusive rights to it. It is similar to a Trademark.

If you will notice they have an "SM" following the phrase. That means they have received or at least filed the phrase as a registered service mark, giving them exclusive rights to it. It is similar to a Trademark.

OK, just went back and looked..didn't notice the SM before. Thought they had some new program.

Since they're now "America's Final Expense Company", do you reckon JD's going to make Settlers his go to company? :err:

I just sent off for my Settler's contract. Their silver plan is priced right.

However - they decided NOT to do Tele-Sales but basically a phone app that you complete F2F . . .

Once again, you simply do not know what you don't know.

you sound like a broken record. Using fexquotes - of the companies I use - Settlers is very competitive.

Tele-Sales was spoken to me first hand on Thursday. You have to be F2F . . .

you sound like a broken record. Using fexquotes - of the companies I use - Settlers is very competitive.

Tele-Sales was spoken to me first hand on Thursday. You have to be F2F . . .

Then you are not using the right companies. Settlers is not competitive anywhere.

But, you simply don't know what you don't know. And you refuse to learn.

Been almost 9 years now. Wanna talk broken record? Go to your offer in the offer section from almost 9 years ago. Same thing as now.

Absolute refusal to learn. Willful blindness. Whatever one wants to call it. Same ole song and dance.

Back