America's Professional Services

eddie

Guru
100+ Post Club
Wisconsin
Has anyone else been contacted by this outfit? They say they give you leads and training and also fly you down for a week for the training. Not sure, but sounds good. Thoughts?

Got a call from them again today. Apparently they set you up with 4 pre-screened set appointments per day and also they are supposedly fully aware that you will be visiting and what your discussions will be. They represent most all of the top companies and again they set you up with a weekly trainig. Has anyone worked with them or experienced the same call? I am so tired of the hype as with gameplan and the others that I am being a little more careful when deciding who to go with.

If they are the company based in Warren, MI, I can fill you in on all you want and need to know about them

It would take me hours to tell you all about them, they used to be called Financial Services of America, run a boiler room shop, your "leads" are coupon books to deliver, and then try to get info on people's money. Steve Wilson, WXYZ Investigative Reporter, did a 5 part series on them, how they scammed a 90 year old guy into liquidating all his stocks to buy an annuity - lawsuits up the kazoo, etc., etc. I worked for them a short time, till I quickly figured out what was going on. Was also involved in Steve's investigation, so I know first hand.

So this is the same outfit but changed the name huh? They told me they set you up with 4 appointments per day in your area to deliver their services to their lawyers and cpa's for use and then I suppose you are to discover assets to roll over into an annuity. Was that the same program?
Just curious to see how long ago this investigation was that you discovered.

Quite a few years back before I even was licensed I interviewed for them (when they were called "Financial Services of America". Lady is correct... stay away. I got out before getting in to deep, but have a friend who unfortunately wasn't as smart. The appointments are crap... the training is also crap.... not worth your time. Are you in Michigan? I really hope that they aren't branching out to other states... that would be horrible for the industry.

Looks like they are going nationwide. I am in Wisconsin and I also saw an ad in Illinois. It seems to be a legit outfit. I just want to break into the annuity business and ad that to the health insurance that I am currently doing. Have you heard of them maybe changing their ways?

Looks like they are going nationwide. I am in Wisconsin and I also saw an ad in Illinois. It seems to be a legit outfit. I just want to break into the annuity business and ad that to the health insurance that I am currently doing. Have you heard of them maybe changing their ways?

You really need to stay away from this group.

Back