Americo Underwriting

spartuna

Expert
Az
I recently submitted an app. to them for UP1, and he was only approved for the GI product UP3.

I said no thanks, and got him approved with LH FE immediate
death benefit. I have one happy camper!

Is anyone else confused with Americo's underwriting guidlines?

I recently submitted an app. to them for UP1, and he was only approved for the GI product UP3.

Did they tell you what the reason was?

Call them up and ask. They won't give you specifics, but they will say if it was an MIB problem or an RX problem.

Just because they get U3 with Americo doesn't mean they can't qualify for immediate with other companies. There has to be a better choice than LH.

Of course he was approved with them as they don't do an MIB or RX check. That means they will use the Americo deal to decline payment if he passes in the first two years.

You just hoosh up there JD. That's inventory.

Ya done good there feller. What town did ya say this here Lincoln policy is sitting in?

Gee, I appreciate all the love gentlemen, the client is in a remote town in *#*, why do you ask?:nah:

They are just wanting to see if you are nearby them so they can continue to encourage you to write LH. They just LOVE agents who write LH policies! :biggrin:

You could have placed them with a better carrier than Lincoln and also saved the customer some money or got him more bang for his buck.

O'Connor and Associates
612-382-1760

Back