AMS - Best - Any Insurance Agents have a Favorite Agency Management System?

marindependent

Guru
1000 Post Club
Do any Agents have a favorite P&C Agency Management System out there? Commercial or Personal Lines, please let me know your experience. Or do any Agents have an Agency Management System they advise to avoid? If you work with agency management system for an agency and are not technically an agent, please feel free to advise as well. But if you are an owner of a system, please I am not interested in your opinion.

Thanks in Advance!

I used AMS for years. It was ok. For the last 6 or so, since I went commercial p&c only, I have been using TAM. It was ok, but a bit clunky, antiquated and glitchy here and there.

Currently in the process of switching to Hawksoft. We've heard great things. We'll see. Stay tuned!

I used AMS for years. It was ok. For the last 6 or so, since I went commercial p&c only, I have been using TAM. It was ok, but a bit clunky, antiquated and glitchy here and there.

Currently in the process of switching to Hawksoft. We've heard great things. We'll see. Stay tuned!

How are you liking Hawksoft?

Do any Agents have a favorite P&C Agency Management System out there? Commercial or Personal Lines, please let me know your experience. Or do any Agents have an Agency Management System they advise to avoid? If you work with agency management system for an agency and are not technically an agent, please feel free to advise as well. But if you are an owner of a system, please I am not interested in your opinion.

Thanks in Advance!

I use Applied Epic daily, it's not perfect, but it does everything our agency needs it to do. I would say it's clunky on proposals though

The agency I'm working for is getting ready to move everything to Applied Epic because according to the principal, TAM is going away.

Back