An Hour with Mark Rosenthal

GreenSky

Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
Mark has posted many of his ideas on the forum and always has time to speak with and help agents, contracted with him or not. So, in keeping with this generosity on his part, he was nice enough to be our guest of honor for a one hour "Niche Marketing with Mark" conference call hosted by the Independent Life Insurance Agent Association.

Mark discussed 8 of his ideas in this fast moving hour and could have spent at least 4 more hours on just these ideas. We hope we can talk Mark into more of these calls and speak on one subject at a time in more detail.

We thank Mark for his time and willingness to help our members and for his permission to post a link to the recording.

The call has been recorded an can be downloaded at
http://www.screencast.com/t/xj3m7Ds3

Rick

Last edited by a moderator:
If I spend an hour with Mark, can I bill you the three hours it takes to translate Griffionese? :goofy:

It is hard talking to yourself for over 45 mins and have everyone muted. You have to wonder if you are going too fast or slow also. It is hard to hear yourself recorded.

I had a lot of stuff I wanted to touch on and then let them ask me questions later.

Back