Ancillary - Any Plans Yet That Combine CI/Acc/Life?

AllenChicago

Guru
5000 Post Club
Now that STM is about to make a resurgence, there will be lots of individuals and families who can afford to (and need to!) buy ancillary coverage.

Before ObamaCare made Ancillary coverage unaffordable, I used to write a $5K to 10K deductible major medical, with a deductible-covering Accident plan, and a Critical Illness/Life Ins plan. That was 3 automatic deductions coming from the client's account.

Since 2013, have any plans been developed that combine Accident/Critical Illness/Life Insurance (or even more), into a single policy? I'd prefer to reduce the auto deductions for the client from 3 to 2.

Thanks in advance for any constructive replies.

-Allen

Hey Allen,

I personally sell all of those items in one complete deduction from a bank account. It’s aggregated into one payment for the customer.

Sounds like you may have found a company that allows you to "check boxes" for adding ancillary products to the base health plan.

I think U.S. Health Group ( USHEALTH Group | Family and Individual Health Coverage ) health plans are configured like that. What's the name of the agency that writes them? I can't recall it now.

Back