Ancillary - Any Plans Yet That Combine CI/Acc/Life?

What exactly am I looking for? Why not just be upfront with your concerns because I'm looking across the market and to be honest nothing compares to their plans. I'm really doubting your expertise in this field if you're claiming it's the "dark side". They are NO other plans on the market that combine fixed indemnity benefits with catastrophic and major medical benefits. If so, please share it with us....

New North Florida agent here ....first post! How do I get appointed? My agency is focused only on life salez....and also need Medicare HMO appointing....please help!

What exactly am I looking for? Why not just be upfront with your concerns because I'm looking across the market and to be honest nothing compares to their plans. I'm really doubting your expertise in this field if you're claiming it's the "dark side". They are NO other plans on the market that combine fixed indemnity benefits with catastrophic and major medical benefits. If so, please share it with us....
STM is hardly what I consider major medical benefits.. You have a chronic illness, the STM runs out, can't be renewed, then what? Especially if your illness is not one of the specified diseases.

STM is hardly what I consider major medical benefits.. You have a chronic illness, the STM runs out, can't be renewed, then what? Especially if your illness is not one of the specified diseases.

This is where the ACA comes in and protects against pre. If you can't get the subsidy - you can still get coverage. Even back in the day - pre would disqualify someone for coverage or if not - make it as unaffordable as ACA with no subsidy.

This is where the ACA comes in and protects against pre. If you can't get the subsidy - you can still get coverage. Even back in the day - pre would disqualify someone for coverage or if not - make it as unaffordable as ACA with no subsidy.
Hey Lamb Chops....shouldn't you be stirring up some sh*t? You've been a bit boring lately. :laugh:

Hey Lamb Chops....shouldn't you be stirring up some sh*t? You've been a bit boring lately. :laugh:

Yea - the whole forum is slow.

*ick and Matty said they have me blocked - so, no real clowns to fight with.

I'll be writing several ACA apps each night around Beer:30 till 12/15 - I hope my keyboard doesn't slur my input . . .

Any plans invented yet that cover the major medical OOP? Since ACA Out-of-Pocket is now up to $7,900, a comprehensive (Inpatient/Outpatient) bridge plan would be a Godsend to a lot of people....if affordable.

Back