Ancillary plan for Home Health Care?

With the script benefit, do insureds rely on you to help with claims ect??
I haven't started selling them yet, but if they save the receipts, I'll be glad to help them file once a year. Good time to review their coverage, get referrals and maybe sell them something else.

There's the precise issue I was referring to in whatever plan we were talking about the other day where I said I thought the plan terms encouraged filing monthly.
I thought you wre talking about being encouraged to fill your scripts monthly by the PDP. The PDP's encourage 90 day fills.

With this HHC plan, if you get 90 supplies on your scripts, your RX benefit will be 1/4 of what it will be if you fill monthly. I guess this is one reason they can get by with this benefit. Still a good buy.

GTL/UNL have good ones that even have presription coverage that will sometimes pay back their premium. The only things that keep them from qualifying are being in any type of nursing home setting, receiving home heath care, not being able to perform their ADL's and for the top plan they ask if any of these or a hospitalization's expected in the next 60 days.

Aetna has one, but it's not as good and a lot higher priced.

Thanks for the info, I will add GTUNL to my list, always good to have as many different choices to choose from imho.

Back