Ancillary Product and Added Revenue Stream

moretrax

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
About a month ago, I happened to find a website offering telemedicine, or telehealth services. I signed up for this service for myself and I'm glad I did.

I came down with a sinus infection and decided to use this service provided by HealthiestYou. After providing some information on the website about my condition, I was contacted by a licensed medical practitioner within an hour who diagnosed my condition and provided an escript for antibiotics. Sinus infection eliminated.

Using this service, I did not have to go to an Urgent Care center, have a copay, and then go straight to the pharmacy.

Then I realized that clients and prospects might like to know about this service as well. And yes, HealthiestYou does have an affiliate program and thus potential as an added revenue stream.

Thought I would share this with the forum. :)

About a month ago, I happened to find a website offering telemedicine, or telehealth services. I signed up for this service for myself and I'm glad I did.

I came down with a sinus infection and decided to use this service provided by HealthiestYou. After providing some information on the website about my condition, I was contacted by a licensed medical practitioner within an hour who diagnosed my condition and provided an escript for antibiotics. Sinus infection eliminated.

Using this service, I did not have to go to an Urgent Care center, have a copay, and then go straight to the pharmacy.

Then I realized that clients and prospects might like to know about this service as well. And yes, HealthiestYou does have an affiliate program and thus potential as an added revenue stream.

Thought I would share this with the forum. :)
My question is. Do you have a health Ins Plan ?

My question is. Do you have a health Ins Plan ?
Yes, I personally have health ins. coverage and I also market health and med supps. HealthiestYou is not intended as a replacement to health coverage.

Back