Ancora Financial - Federal Financial Group

They call 10 times a day and never leave messages. Annoying as hell. Looking at their website they look legit. After you get their spam phone calls, it makes you not want to give them the time of day.

This is what you get from Whitepages:

"Suspected Spam

Flagged as Telemarketer

(385) 249-1799

Integra Telecom VoIP

Salt Lake City, UT"

Would a reputable company act like this?

The person calling is a telemarketer. Only knows what she was told. Does not know the business. Offer free leads and Low % contracts, Told me they had a local office. It had been gone for over a year.

They call 10 times a day and never leave messages. Annoying as hell. Looking at their website they look legit. After you get their spam phone calls, it makes you not want to give them the time of day.

This is what you get from Whitepages:

"Suspected Spam

Flagged as Telemarketer

(385) 249-1799

Integra Telecom VoIP

Salt Lake City, UT"

Would a reputable company act like this?

One way to get the to stop calling is to give them money.

I looked into FFG years ago. They have a 25-page first-appointment script that you must memorize, video tape your presentation & send it to the home office in Utah.

Then, there is a 28-page 2nd appointment script with the same requirements.

If you pass their assessment, they claim to give you leads from business owners to help them with their retirement goals using life insurance.

Their Los Angeles office didn't jell. Couldn't produce leads but I keep getting calls from their Philippino call center.

Gentlemen:

Thank you for your responses. Further due diligence indicates that everything you say about FFG is true, and that Ancora is simply a new extension of FFG in a new location.

I had an experience with one of the Managers in my area. I'd say they were as shady as it gets. Can't answer a question or basically lie to me. They wanted to set up meetings with me then flake out with lame excuses.

They said they give appointments with business owners based on becoming debt free or lowering credit card debt. Seems like a tough pivot into an IUL, I could be wrong though ?

I would stay away, amazing they can do business in this manner.

Last edited:
AFTER some due dilligence there whole PITCH to get agents boils down to "getting pre-set appointments" with business owners to sell them Universal Index Life.

They claim they do this by "telemarketing" business owners.

MY QUESTION(s);
  1. How the Heck are they gonna get "good leads" by telemarketing small business owners????"
  2. US Health Group DID the same pitch to me years ago. I'd go on their lead chase...and most of the leads where crap.
(doesn't sound too good from my ears).

???

AFTER some due dilligence there whole PITCH to get agents boils down to "getting pre-set appointments" with business owners to sell them Universal Index Life.

They claim they do this by "telemarketing" business owners.

MY QUESTION(s);
  1. How the Heck are they gonna get "good leads" by telemarketing small business owners????"

1. I was told they set the appointment based on lowering debt. How that leads to an IUL sale I don't know. Of course they pay the agent very low comp. They sound shady too me. Sounds like the manager makes all the money and cherry picks the leads.

Looks like they've changed their name yet again, now they're calling themselves Afortus. Got a call from one of their recruiters today, she didn't remember calling me a few weeks ago when I told her no so I let her go ahead and set up the webinar which I'm not attending. When an agency has such a bad reputation that they have to keep changing their name and the new name is listed with the BBB as B rating due to complaints balanced with obviously fake good reviews there's no point.

Back