Announcement on Mutual of Omaha Florida PDP

Northeast Agent

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pennsylvania
We are writing to inform you of a business decision Mutual of Omaha has made regarding our 2019 Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plan offerings.

Mutual of Omaha will not offer a Part D plan in the state of Florida during the 2018 Annual Election Period.

Our plans to introduce Mutual of Omaha Rx Medicare Prescription Drug Plans during the 2018 Medicare Annual Election Period for coverage to begin on January 1, 2019 are otherwise unchanged.

We understand this late decision is disruptive, and we apologize for difficulty and confusion this may cause.

Amber Rinehart
SVP, Medicare Advantage Solutions
(800) 693-6083
Contact Me

pGkNP4Ul6zRYTknuugglWt89ket3t8xIPmdRZDVz_nYAG4-xq58Q_eYXVIOydoSPwUpmWdyj8CCZGpEGy_nTnqI9pKe39g=s0-d-e1-ft

Jeff Ganow
SVP, Medicare Supplemental Solutions
(800) 693-6083
Contact Me

I’ve had two so far pop up top. So they’re saying you cant write it for a 1/1/19 effective date? Doesn’t make sense

I read it over and over and it seems to contradict itself.

From the prescriptions I ran it never came up near the top of the list.

I've seen them come up a few times, However, this is always with a name band, or very expensive generic, they are not usually the one to come up but I do see it some at least 4 or 5 times so far

Mutual of Omaha MA/PDP

In addition, Mutual of Omaha is entering the market to sell Prescription Drug Plans (PDP) in 48 states (not available in Florida and New York). Two Part D plans - the Mutual of Omaha Rx Value plan and the Mutual of Omaha Rx Plus plan - will also be introduced in conjunction with the Medicare Open Enrollment period that begins October 15th. Plans will be offered through Omaha Health Insurance Company.

Wait? So now they’re not in FL? This is all weird. I saw they were taken off Medicare.gov. Well hidden at the bottom. But I’m in Fl and it was supposed to be here. Strange. Oh well

Latest posts

Back