Annuities Genius

Received a marketing call from AnnuitiesGenius last week and went through their online demo with one of the reps. I balked at the monthly fee, but, read on.

I've got to admit, I was skeptical at first but the tool is simply amazing. They gave me a free 7-day trial and I spent the weekend playing with it in preparation for a Monday evening appointment so I was proficient. Turns out, it became a one-call close because in front of the client I could pull up everything, sort it, and be totally transparent. $90,000 app written.

Basically this is what the marketer was trying to tell me would be possible. Up until now I've relied on my FMO reps to come up with a range of recommendations but now I can actually fine tune everything.

Interestingly, what the FMO recommended to me was not what was most appropriate when AnnuitiesGenius sorted to our specs. There is a lot of data there - over 200 companies with a couple thousand annuities, and even more indexes, caps, pars, fees, no fees and who knows how many other options to consider. But they're all in there.

I especially like the reports. Every one you run is actually saved, so you don't have to print or save to your computer. Also they're compliant and easy to read and are compiled quickly so there's no waiting.

On that appointment I found another $75,000 I'm going to roll, and set two more appointments for next week and am playing around again this weekend so I'm a smooth operator at the table.

Now I'm embarrassed that I complained about the monthly fee.

Back