Annuities that Bonus to Age 85 in PA and NJ?

Jastoneback

Does anyone know of an Annuity company that offers a bonus up to age 85 in PA or NJ? Mostly looking for carrier that offer 7 to 10 percent bonus.

My friend you are asking for trouble if you write that kind of business. I am not as adverse to an annuity for someone in their 80s as some are but anything with a bonus like that and you will be battling Neasham for the services of a "Celeb Lawyer."

If its non qualified,Make the beneficiary the owner if it is a son or daughter. Then you'll have many more options available to you, and suitability won't be as much of an issue as far as a age goes anyway.

85 year old is a tough case
5% bonus products are out there
I would concur with some of the previous posts and proceed with caution.
You will also need to check about charge backs at death
Liquidity Needs
Need to inquire about children and may need to get them involved

Suitability could be an issue

Why do you need such a big bonus? Is it to eliminate surrender charges from where it is coming?

I do not know all the details on this case, but I think Kenny Rogers said it best "You got to know when to hold um, know when to fold them, know when to walk away, know when to run"

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed, there is a few FIA products on the market. My FMO has at least two products that would fit your description. 9 year surrender period starting at 8% charge. Does your FMO not offer any products that fit this criteria?

Sorry to the OP, haven't been on the forums for a couple months. The biggest premium bonus you can get for someone 81-85 is 8%, but that version isn't approved in NJ or PA. Best you can do is 5%. Are you looking for just a bonus with tax deferral, trying to offset a surrender charge, or are you looking for money to go the beneficiaries, Income stream, etc? I need more information.

Give me a call, I'll help you with the case design and get you rolling on the Bonus Program, my contact info is below.

Thanks,
Scott

Latest posts

Back