Annuity Agent List

Does anybody know where I can find a product that pays 10% and guarantees my clients 20% returns?
I'm not into much risk, so the company will have to have been around for at least 15 whole years so I know it's legit.

I have a company that has been paying 10 to 20% to clients. They also pay 5 to 10% marketing fees under reg. Z. There is not a guarantee, but the funds are secured with real property with equity. The reason I like it, is because of the equity in the deal. That's why Wall Street buys the same kind of property and resells them in a REIT....No middleman with these companies. I'm new to this site so I'm not sure I can mention any company names here.

joke-went-over-your-head.gif

Whall, are you looking for yourself or are you looking for FMO type leads? I also am looking for agent leads, we are somewhat of an FMO but so far LinkedIn is the only thing I can find to generate agent leads.

LinkedIn provides an easy way to search industries and people within those industries. Then all you need to do is find their website then call them. I was wondering if there is an easier way to find agents similar to the way agents get leads or if there are lists out there.

LinkedIn provides an easy way to search industries and people within those industries. Then all you need to do is find their website then call them. I was wondering if there is an easier way to find agents similar to the way agents get leads or if there are lists out there.

It depends on how targeted you're looking to be. I have a national agent list with emails, but it isn't going to indicate what lines of insurance they have. The entire list relatively inexpensive. On the other hand there are SIC codes for financial services and annuity agents. Those are my standard lists at standard pricing (no email addresses); both lists are going to focus more on agencies/established businesses with storefronts vs individual agents with which may or may not be producing. One of the challenges with this is being able to focus on the product they sell. For example, a business that sells 50/50 on annuities vs life might end up list as a life insurance agency vs an annuity agency.

Back