Annuity Agents, Inc

golfnut

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Anyone use this Company? out of Tenn or at least that is their contact info. Any feedback is appreciated as I don't want to totally waste money.

Any Insurance Professional Beware of Annuity Angents Inc., they are the biggest scam I have come across in years. Their so called preset appointments are $85 a piece with a minium of 15. You do the math! They are supposed to have a connection with several senior associations but after running several of their garbage appointments this is certainly a lie. Several of the appointments had no clue why I was standing at their front door. They even set me a appointment with an gentlemen who sells insurance and services his own[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] annuities[/FONT]. When I arrived to his home, he thuoght I was from the company that he already had his existing annuity with and he stated that he did not want anyone to come to his home, but they still sent me there. The rest of the appointments were not suitable for any annuities. The appointments were people in their late 70's with no available assets, some of them were still employed.

I guess it took $1,275 to learn a lesson. Generate your own leads and never pay companies like this by check. The biggest lesson I learned is that usually if it sounds to good to be true, it usually is....

Yes that was my thinkingas well, btw, they jsut sent an email,10 apointments for $350, and before the guy told me their leads are so good that they only accept the minimum 15. thanks for the feedback and I will definitely stay away

I have had bad experiences with almost every telemarketing company. One told me if they gave me 10 leads, I should have 3 sits. My response was what happened with the other 7? I have tried @ 5 tm companies. Best way to generate leads is through direct mail. You make the appointments.

Has anyone heard or used a company called the lead champion. They say that they set appointments for agents selling health and medicare advantage plans.
Please advise

Now that we have to find out if one company is genuine and helping rather than ripping before we commit to it. I found some interesting info on the web. You may want to see it >> j.mp/cZjuZI

Back