Annuity Basics - Annuities Explained - Cheat Sheet for Sales People

Jun 10, 2019

1. Todd King

Todd King IMO/FMO Owner

State:
    Virginia
    David R.ustein said: "Todd and N.A.A.I.P. are both in a market with a limited amount of wholesalers. If N.A.A.I.P.disappears then Todd can earn more money.

Especially considering that N.A.A.I.P. agent websites' business strategy is to, one day, be the 800 pound gorilla in the room. Thanks to its game-changing technology and its willingness to accept lower margins in order to give higher compensation to agents.

Todd, I personally don't think that the you will be in business as an FMO much longer. Best to start finding something else to do. Advice from a friend."

What a joke! You think that you are going to put us out of business? Wow!

Do you even understand why agents come to us? I doubt very seriously that you do. Let me give you a hint....They come to us for something you will never have. Integrity and Truthfulness. Seems to me that those are 2 things you lack by extreme measures!

You see, you think I post here because we are in competition. You are no where near to being in competition with us. Even if you stay in business we will never be in competition.

So I'm not doing this because you are competition. I do it because you seem very much like a snake in the grass and I just don't like you or your tactics very much. I think you are a bad deal for an agent!

If you would just simply stop posting on the forums here, you would never hear from me again!

2. MosesNewmanNAAIP

MosesNewmanNAAIP Guru

State:
    Connecticut
    As if I know this rocket scientist named "Todd." Todd, where the "F" did you get that name? If I needed a good interior designer for my bedroom, I would call you.

I am minding my business, and "Todd - the interior designer" stalks me. Are you going to throw nail polish on me?

N.A.A.I.P. for Annuities Selling

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
  3. Markthebroker

Markthebroker Guru

State:
    California
    1. As if I know this rocket scientist named "Todd." Todd, where the "F" did you get that name? If I needed a good interior designer for my bedroom, I would call you.

I am minding my business, and "Todd - the interior designer" stalks me. Are you going to throw nail polish on me?
    I've actually met some "rocket scientists". Todd doesn't come across as a dumb guy. He probably isn't a "rocket scientist" as even most smart people aren't, but he's clearly not dumb.

Yeah, I am definitely no "rocket scientist" either, but I am pretty sure interior designers don't use nail polish.

4. MosesNewmanNAAIP

MosesNewmanNAAIP Guru

State:
    Connecticut
    "Todd - the interior designer" wants N.A.A.I.P. to leave this forum. Obviously, so he can make money.

From "Todd - the interior designer" "If you would just simply stop posting on the forums here, you would never hear from me again!"

This is why I say he is dumb. How did this work out for "Sinking Ship"? Sinking Ship may be the only man in America that lost a great business because of a chat forum.

Sinking Ship could have purchased this forum many times over, and hired the best programmers and designers to duplicate N.A.A.I.P. and he would be laughing all the way.

Now Todd wants to partner with Sinking Ship and use his tactics. How dumb can one be?

I am just here to help agents Sell Annuities.

5. goillini52

goillini52 KeepAmericaGreat...Eat Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois
    M*ses, you seem to have an interest in gay interior designers, so you'll enjoy this. :yes:

6. Todd King

Todd King IMO/FMO Owner

State:
    Virginia
    David R said this: "As if I know this rocket scientist named "Todd." Todd, where the "F" did you get that name? If I needed a good interior designer for my bedroom, I would call you.
    I am minding my business, and "Todd - the interior designer" stalks me. Are you going to throw nail polish on me??

Ah, now you want to start name-calling and stuff. The word "Todd" actually means Fox.
    I may not be a rocket scientist (but I do have an electronics degree), but I can sure out-fox you any day of the week. Let's take this post as an example. You have nothing of intelligence to say so you resort to an attempt at calling me gay. If I were, I would most certainly be proud of it and you wouldn't hurt my feeling a bit. However, I am not....but I still don't take offense.

I understand how it is when you have to start scraping the bottom of the barrel so that you can try to hurl insults. Not the first time I've seen someone in this position. I've put more than one there!

Maybe when you stop attacking others, this will stop. Better yet, as I've said before....go away and you won't have to worry about being exposed here at the scumbag that you are. At least that's how I and everyone on here that I know see you.

Now, I understand that you may have mental issues, which is probably why you stick around here, but why would anyone in their right mind want to stay somewhere where they are not wanted? Oh, yeah....the mental issues!

7. goillini52

goillini52 KeepAmericaGreat...Eat Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois
    Some people are gluttons for punishment. :yes:

8. Markthebroker

Markthebroker Guru

State:
    California
    Just to be fair, I am pretty sure me, goillini52, and a few others have mental health issues, but we don't hurt, screw or cheat anyone.

9. MosesNewmanNAAIP

MosesNewmanNAAIP Guru

State:
    Connecticut
  10. Robert Barney

Robert Barney Guru

David R.utsein (MosesNewmanNAAIP) writes:

So now David is whining that he is being stalked and insulted.

Question, when I look at the Moses Newman profile:

https://insurance-forums.com/community/members/mosesnewmannaaip.85420/

from my account, I see this at the top:

MosesNewmanNAAIP is following you​

So who is stalking who?

As for negative comments, David recently accused Todd King of making anti-Semitic comments, which Todd wasn't, but then bounces back in this thread implying that Todd reminds him of a gay interior decorator.

So who is insulting who?