Annuity FMO's???

Vaughn Siller

Expert
Need suggestions on a good, quality FMO that's focus is on Annuities. I've been with my current FMO for roughly 5 yrs and it's time for a change.

Would like to hear positives and negatives about your experiences with different FMO's.

Feedback appreciated.

Mind you, I have not written any business with them yet, but Asset Protectors and Advisors out of Raleigh, NC is impressing me a great deal. I spent Monday and Tuesday with these guys and thus far, they have exceeded my expectations. You can check them out here: Welcome to Asset Protectors & Advisors Group

Senior keep me posted how it goes. I signed up with them yesterday and look forward to the future.

I am not using any of thier marketing plans yet. I just cross sell. But when I have enough money put back I will try the newspaper ads. They sid it can run anywhere from $500-$1500 per month and the return usually doesn't come back to you for a couple months.

I am going to send out one of thier prospecting letters to all of my current clients though.

I am reading the Money talks book right now. As soon as I get the prospecting letters I got a list of 600 people to send it out to.

Back