Annuity Killer!!

jlp683

When I found out about this product! I immediatly stopped writing annuities! Life Benefits. Its a fairly new product! American Money Group introduced me to this product. This past year I have received double to triple my average annuity commissions! NOT EXAGERATING! These products have NO MARKET RISK! Huge companies and institutions have been investing in these products for years and has recently became available for our us and our clients to invest in these as well!! The main company that American Money Group represents is a publicly traded company with Platinum stock! That means TRANSPARENCY!!! they have webinars twice a week on how to get hooked up to offer this product! In my eyes, its an annyity killer!

When I found out about this product! I immediatly stopped writing annuities! Life Benefits. Its a fairly new product! American Money Group introduced me to this product. This past year I have received double to triple my average annuity commissions! NOT EXAGERATING! These products have NO MARKET RISK! Huge companies and institutions have been investing in these products for years and has recently became available for our us and our clients to invest in these as well!! The main company that American Money Group represents is a publicly traded company with Platinum stock! That means TRANSPARENCY!!! they have webinars twice a week on how to get hooked up to offer this product! In my eyes, its an annyity killer!

You just found out about IUL? Guys here have been selling that for years. :laugh:

!!! I MADE $85000 LAST WEEK SELLING SAND IN THE DESERT!!!!! NO JOKE!!! IM NOW TEACHING YOU HOW TO DO IT TOO!!!! PLEASE SEND ME $800.00 AND I WILL SEND YOU THE GREATEST THING IN THE WORLD TO OFFER YOUR CLIENTS!!!! SAND IN THE DESERT!!! AND FOR A LIMITED TIME YOU CAN GET MY "ICE IN THE NORTH POLE" PRODUCT GUIDE FOR FREE!!!! I'M EVEN DOING WEBINARS WEEKLY TOO!!!! SIGN UP AT WWW.SUCKERSPAYME.COM!!!!!

Back