Annuity Leads?

Bosox541

Does anyone know any good annuity lead websites? I am looking for exclusive leads with actual interested clients.

I would guess any leads like this would cost about $50 plus per lead

Any help greatly appreciated

Does anyone know any good annuity lead websites? I am looking for exclusive leads with actual interested clients.

Dont we all! Unfortunately I don't think you will find this at all. I've tried ABC leads and they are $50/ lead and "exclusive" but there is no way you are going to get interested people constantly. Even though you may be the only one to get that exact lead, the person may still have clicked multiple sites to get a quote, thus making it not exclusive

I agree, I have tried most all of the sites out there. I would say most people have been on multiple sites. I caught two "exclusive" lead Companies, selling the leads after one week to multiple other sources that I used. After a lot of $ and experimentation, I beleive that seminars/direct mail will generate more ready to purchase prospects.

stopped using them because of the poor quality..began using mailers $400 per 1000. Been getting about a 2% reply back and meeting with over 80%...its been good.

stopped using them because of the poor quality..began using mailers $400 per 1000. Been getting about a 2% reply back and meeting with over 80%...its been good.
Can you share who does the mailer and what it says? How long have you been using this mail co and this piece?

Buy list of bank cd holders and show them annuity vs bank cd.

Thanks for the info, are you sending out a CD versus an annuity comparison letter or something similiar?

Back