Annuity Leads

Selling annuities is a combination of marketing efforts...direct mail,internet leads,referrals,cross selling and seminars. I have used all except seminars. You can be successful with out the seminars, but doing them could make for a lot more volume.

yeah note holders you can also get from wholesalelist.com i have a statewide list of turning 65'ers if anybody wants and insuranceagents.com have okay annuity leads but they dont have a lot of volume and if you have patience for appointment setting datamedcorp.net does very good at setting appointments with seniors who will transfer 75k or more into annuities with you...only draw back is they take a long time in setting the appointments but its the only legitimate appointment setting program i have bumped into

I dont even remember ...I know the more you commit to the cheaper it becomes so me and my partner sent out a check for 3500.00 because they only take checks for 200 appointments and the both of us combined did 6 million so far, but we talked to like 10 different referances before we committed. Got burned to many times without checking. Has anyone thought about doing predictive dialing to get annuity leads?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
seminars seems interesting to do

Last edited:
Back