Annuity Leads

Can anyone tell me if internet annuity leads are any good? I have sold small annuities in the past, to health and life customers( $5K - $12), but I get emails from Leadbot promoting their internet leads. I have never purchased an annuity lead. Did postmark dms once, and it was a total waste of time. Any response will be appreciated.

mostchoice.com ($500 minimum purchase)

Having said that......annuity sales, as you know, are based on a great relationship with the client. I find the most success when I cross sell an existing client.

Who DOES offer fairly good ANNUITY LEADS? ANYONE HAD ANY SUCCESS with an ANNUITY LEAD COMPANY OUT THERE? I am licensed in Texas!

Mostchoice doesn't have a good reputation. If you do an internet search, most of the reviews on them are bad, like the worst. Have you actually used them for annutiy leads, or just making a suggestion?
A few years ago mostchoice basically stole my $500 by selling me that absolutely worst crap in the world. I tried to cancel after a few of what they referred to as leads.

It is less painful to through your money into the street.

Rick

just make sure that the company only sells the lead once there are alot of companys that keep selling the same leads to many different people, and keep in mind that internet leads will need to be followed up asap. usually they will come by email. you need to instantly reply to maintain good credability..usually people searching the net want info asap. the longer they have to wait the less likely they will do anything.

I've looked at all of this very closely and really don't know why anyone would ever buy leads for the annuity market.

The only thing that makes sense to me is to do your own mailing based on the right demographics. That would normally be folks in the 60+ age bracket who are homeowners with a home worth $150k+.

You do the mailing and have leads that belong to you. Your cost is the postage, printing and the mailing list.

You can also use a company that does the printing and mailing for you --using their mailing list. Some are good, some are not so good.

Either way, you will net out paying less than for leads from a lead company and they will be yours alone, not something sold and re-sold to others.

Back