Annuity Leads

May be low depending on where you live. Seniors also tend to live in the same place for years and are not subject to reassessments in all jurisdictions. Some mailing companies like to go by income, but income is too easy to fake. I usually get about 2% response rate if a free meal is offered.

Which mail house do you use?

Read the following and tell me who you think they're marketing to:

Yes, it's true because we accept credit cards now, they all say Yes. We only have one spot open in our office, and if you want to work from home, you will have to come in and train for a day or two. I have 14 salesman, 9 of which have been with me for 7 years, averaging 3-7 thousand in income per week. Now, they are making 5 thousand per day because of our "guaranteed success" offer. (its only 7-10 sales a day) I do it everyday myself, I will prove it you!

We have the leads of previous buyers, and others that were interested but could only use a credit card. Calling them back is music to their ears because they have the possibility of earning between 5-50 thousand dollars per sale. (Annuity rollovers). They can pay their credit card bill with their first commission check, everybody wins.

You can read our website if your seriously interested. With this kind of real opportunity, I don't have time for people that are not willing to study the material. After you read our website, you can email us for a copy of our study script, not to be used, its just for educational purposes.

You can then call us personally on our cell phones to request to come see me, Malcolm Ave 90025 (ask me for address and buzzer number) or if you think your special, I will try to guide you step by step if you promise not to ask a million questions, and just take direction, as my time is limited because I also have a successful Marketing Consulting Company.
Intermships Avail, specializing in Google Webseeding))

It's easy to close 5 deals per day, (working 8 hours). If your a closer/and or hard worker that's willing to take direction, and be coach able, we can help you. We also have our sales ledger open to everyone in the company, and you can view it to see the fact that our salesman are now earning 3-7k per day!

Our commission structure is very good, and the % is based on production and or the gross amount collected in one week. If you hit 10k per week in sales, you get 40%. Anything less is paid at at 25%, which is still great money. Average sale is 2k, so you can earn $500.00 everytime you pick up the phone. We will train you on three-way so you can hear both sides of the conversation. Its our earn while you learn program!

We also supply you two great sources of leads, whereas you can pitch 30/40 that answer, and close 4/20..it's that easy! We also allow you to particapate in our successful marketing programs. Ads in the USA today (we have lowest-linage rate). Keywording with Google or you can hire some 6 dollar an hour person to leave messages for you everynite so you can recieve inbound calls the next day. But Mostly, our successful agents just cold call!.

A note from Mark: One of my employees used to sell gold coins, he could only really find 3 decent prospects per day because the call per call closing ratio on finding investors/collectors/or idiots to buy coins thirty percent above the price of spot gold was very low. 150 calls, 3 pitches!. That's boring, my deal allows you to realistically pitch 40 people a day that are interested (8hours), and get to the end of the script on 25 of them. You only really have to close one deal to make $500 and 5k on 6 deals. Now that's an enjoyable job, talking to people that are actually interested in what you have to offer, and why we are better than our competition. (Our new pitch has the telemarketers instruct the prospects to have their statements out first, instead of it being a drop of mailpiece, like it used to be. We have improved, and back it with a credit card purchase,, it's a laydown deal for closers that know how to take direction and stick to a pitch!

Let me say that first of all, I know nothing about annuityagents.net or what ever they call themselves.

If you go through the Cold Solutions thread(s) you will see what is wrong with so many of these outfits.

Thanks for the reply, I am very familiar with cold solutions and almost signed up with them. I had a past friend that was having problems with them a couple weeks before, so I did not pull the trigger, thank GOD

The "ad" I posted, though, is current. Not Cold Solutions, which is a goner as of months ago....

I find that direct mail that requires a response is the best way to get a warm lead. However, there's no easy way! It all depends on your area, what your mailing, your selling skills, etc.. Doing direct mail costs a fortune also. It seems that no matter what, your either spending alot or working your but off cold calling.

Read the following and tell me who you think they're marketing to:

They are marketing to agents that are desperate, inexperienced and lack insight into their bullcrap, which there must be a lot of them. I actually had one of these type companies call me a couple of years ago and make a similar pitch. It was pathetic. On top of that, he has his son working with him, who I spoke with as well. I just thought how in the world can a "family man" be that sleazy. Oh well.

So many options but it seems that the only true options is to do your own mailings or existing clients. Is this the real deal? Anybody using Russ Jones 3 postcard system, AnnuityProShop, or any of the appointment setting services?

All my Annuity sales now come from referrals, renewals, and may own mailings.

I've tried about everything, and still do try new things regularly. Most are a waste of money. I don't like phone work and you have to have someone dialing all the time to effectively come up with enough face to face appts to make a sale.

I get a lot of business from relationships I create with Medicare products. I send monthly newsletters by mail and email, regular mailings to targeted audiences, and I try out the latest and greatest lead generation systems way too often. I need to stop that BS, but the other stuff works, but it takes time.

Back