Annuity Leads

1-800-992-9663

Premier Annuity Prospects provides qualified preset appointments for financial advisors specializing in the retirement community. The appointments are generated by sending out a direct mail piece. The mail piece may be customized to fit the advisor’s target market. The selected areas can be identified by using zip codes, counties, or a radius search within a certain distance. The agent will be assisted by their designated marketing representative who will be able to provide historical data based on the region. Typically, the highest returns are seen when mail is sent to middle income areas.
The agent will receive a service agreement prior to starting the program. This agreement will outline the terms of the program, have a space for the zip codes you would like to mail to and provide you with payment options. Once the signed agreement is received and the payment processed, the mail is dropped the following business day. An operations manager will call within 3 business days of processing the order to clarify the timeline for the leads to return, as well as review the information needed to complete your bio.
The bio is an important part of the process and allows the appointment setter to build credibility and “sell you” to the prospect. The bio should contain as much relevant background information to establish the agent’s expertise. The information that should be included in the bio should be, but not limited to; degrees, certifications, licenses, membership in business or civic organizations, business affiliations, website address, or any additional applicable qualifications. Also include how long you have been in this business, how many years have you been in the area. If you have an office and are willing to host appointments there should the client be uncomfortable having someone come to their home, include your office address Is there any other information that you feel that would help the appointment setter give a clear picture of the services you provide and answer any questions the client may have? This is especially important because we are dealing with seniors and we want them to be extremely comfortable with who we are sending to their house.
Each mailer has return postage paid to make it as convenient as possible for returning the card and gaining higher returns. The client provides qualifying information on the card by giving their age, phone number, marital status and spouse’s name. The appointment setters call the prospects to fill your 2 week schedule that is on file using the appropriate script designated.
Once an appointment is set up, the relevant information is emailed or faxed to the agent daily. Every appointment is confirmed the day before it’s scheduled to ensure the client will keep the appointment. If a client cancels or reschedules the appointment, the agent will be immediately notified via a telephone call to their preferred phone number.
An appointment is qualified and billable when the following criterion has been met. The client knows the agent’s name and credentials. The client knows the agent is coming to review their finances. The appointment setter has requested that the client has their financial statements available. The pre-qualifying demographics from the mail card have been confirmed by the appointment setter in addition to confirming the client has $20,000 in cash and/or investable assets, the size of the estate, and who are the beneficiaries. The qualifying questions for reverse mortgage appointments may be slightly altered. The appointment has been confirmed and both spouses are available in addition to any other person the client requests to be at the appointment.
Premier Annuity Prospects’ appointment setters specialize in booking appointments for financial advisors. Training begins immediately upon hire and continues throughout a person’s employment. Quality assurance is given the highest priority and continued education is provided to the appointment setters. Weekly staff meetings are mandatory and required throughout a person’s tenure. Premier Annuity Prospects knows the key to building a successful book of business, an agent must continually market themselves. We take pride that we help agents grow their business by maintaining the highest level of qualified appointments.

This service is intended to get you in front of qualified clients and allow you to do what you do best. This service is solving a huge problem for you, “How to get in front of more business”. A financial advisor could be the best in the world, but without anyone to talk to it doesn’t matter. For more specific information, please refer to our Introductory Appointment Program Services Agreement or Standard Appointment Services Agreement. The Introductory program is a combination price of $1500.00 for 10 preset appointments and 2500 pieces of mail.

Sure. I worked for a couple years for a company right in your back yard in Fort Worth that did presets. They had several hundred agents nationally and well over 50 appt setters. I basically worked for half commission and they set me 9-12 appts a week. When things were working I would get in the door of at least 90 pct of the appts and sell appoximately 1 out 5. My first 9 months I sold over 2 million in Annuity premium, and the first month I didn't know much about annuities and I learned as I did more and more appts and ran into all different kinds of situations and money.

The business has changed, but if done right they work. They have to be qualified by the appt setter. The appt setter has to be reimbursed in part by your success so they are motivated to set well qualified appts.

I get mailings and email from the original poster. They seem to have a system, but I do not know of anyone using them, so I will not vouch for them.

I just used them. 2,500 mailers, 64 responses which is terrific in the Los Angeles area.

But, on the advice of the owner, Elisabeth LePage, I mailed to a lower income group. This makes the return high (and makes the company look good) but the leads lousy. Most of the respondents did not own stocks, mutual funds, CDs, IRAs or 401ks.

One minor complaint: reply cards were mailed to the office of Premier Annuity Prospects. The first batch of email leads was 31, which leads me to believe they were being held until a certain quantity was received. After that, though, emails with 2-3 leads began arriving so maybe it was just a one-time occurrence.

I'm going to give them a try again.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sure. I worked for a couple years for a company right in your back yard in Fort Worth that did presets. They had several hundred agents nationally and well over 50 appt setters. I basically worked for half commission and they set me 9-12 appts a week. When things were working I would get in the door of at least 90 pct of the appts and sell appoximately 1 out 5. My first 9 months I sold over 2 million in Annuity premium, and the first month I didn't know much about annuities and I learned as I did more and more appts and ran into all different kinds of situations and money.

What system are you using now to sell annuities? Your own appt. setters, direct mail, etc?

Last edited:
What system are you using now to sell annuities? Your own appt. setters, direct mail, etc?

I'm not using a system. I do some mailings on my own with reply cards that come back to me, but mostly I am using referrals, working my existing base for cross selling opportunities, monthly newsletters, ect.

I have used Safe Harbour. I can say they do pretty good. They send out a booklet to the leads and a letter on your behalf. The negative part is the cheapest leads are $38 and for that price about half the leads have investable assets of $10,000-$20,000. The do seem to be exclusive leads as promised. I received 14 leads and closed 2 so far, not bad for internet based leads. I will continie to use them.

I paid $800 to BHC Marketing for a minimum of 15 survey replies. I've received maybe 8, one appt which hasn't developed, and another appt coming.

This past Tuesday I hosted a Retirement Planning Workshop at a restaurant. 4500 mailers produced 21 attendees and not one came up to make an appt.

This area is really tough.

Back