Annuity Marketing Question

insurehound

Guru
100+ Post Club
Escondido
Has anyone tried mailing a one page marketing piece or a newsletter to exisiting clients promoting a specific annuity product with success?

There was another post I read that was along the same lines but I didn't see that anyone responded with an actual experience.

Has anyone tried mailing a one page marketing piece or a newsletter to exisiting clients promoting a specific annuity product with success?

There was another post I read that was along the same lines but I didn't see that anyone responded with an actual experience.

If they are existing clients you are better off having a mini-seminar for them. For a lot less than the cost of a color mailer you can mail out a simple card or make some phone calls. Then get some coffee, bagels, donuts, etc. and give a presentation. Even if you only get 10 people to show up, I bet you sell at least one and gather some referrals. You can also expand the discussion to more products. If your office isn't big enough consider doing it at your church or synagogue. Sometimes you can get cheap banquet rooms at small hotels in the middle of the day.

Yes I have, using the Allianz 12% simple interest FIA. The 12% hits them right between the eyes and gets the response "What's the catch?" that you can then follow up on.

Allianz has mailers, but I do my own. Most material provided by carriers is boring and wordy.

Isn't that the one that pays 6.25% the first year on a five year product with a bailout in any of the remaining 4 years if the rate goes below 5.25%?

If so, it should be a good marketing piece for moving out of CDs.

I've gotten emails from two different FMOs on the product. I'm not contracted with Fort Dearborn, but it seems like a good product to have in the toolbox.

Back