Annuity outside of NY

Joseph789

will any companies that offer products outside of NY (fixed or fia) accept an application for a client who resides in NY.

right , appreciate the response. thats what I was thinking. Do you know which carriers potentially follow those guidelines?

right , appreciate the response. thats what I was thinking. Do you know which carriers potentially follow those guidelines?
Many will allow it...Global Atlantic, Lincoln, Great American, etc. Some are more strict than others. Great American won't even send mail to NY (for example) so you need a second (legit) address.

When I have one of these cases, I normally narrow down the carriers by client need first, then start working on who is going to be most friendly to the situation.

What's the Fixed rate he is trying to beat? Rates just got smoked a couple weeks back and lowered again for a lot of the MYGA products. Bottom line from what you are saying above, does the client have a reason to be "outside NY" for anything other than writing an Annuity with you? You never answered the question. If the answer is no, then the only way the client is going to do it is by Lying on the app.. Is a 2% commisison on a MYGA worth an Insurance License?

of course not trying to lie- needed to know which carriers will entertain it. If anyone knows of any more, please let me know 3% is the rate - will consider fia

Back