annuity spec sheet

moderation

hi all. years ago fmo's would send me magazines that would give me a detailed summary of all the annuities they offer making very easy to view lots of data. the magazines sadly ended and were converted into email attachments. however, most fmo's did not contract with all carriers. does anyone know a good way to view all annuities in an excel spreadsheet or similar....? thanks for your help and feel free to private message me.

hi all. years ago fmo's would send me magazines that would give me a detailed summary of all the annuities they offer making very easy to view lots of data. the magazines sadly ended and were converted into email attachments. however, most fmo's did not contract with all carriers. does anyone know a good way to view all annuities in an excel spreadsheet or similar....? thanks for your help and feel free to private message me.

Some IMOs/FMOs send out emails with weekly annuity rates. Or have links to them on their websites.

You can subscribe to Annuity Rate Watch. It shows all the carriers in a searchable database. Some IMOs have master subscriptions to it and give it to free to their agents.

FYI. Annuity Rate Watch is what immediateannuitiesdotcom uses to display their rates. Certain subscriptions give the agent a consumer facing portal to embed.

Try Home - Insurance Agency Marketing Services

I haven't sold annuities for a few years, but I was always happy with them. They put out a magazine like you're looking for. I assume they still do.

Back