Annuity Wholesale Companies in So Cal

R. Paul Aguirre

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Can you guys point me in the direction of some good wholesale companies in the southland? We are looking for a few different to interview for a large client of ours. Our owner wants to meet with them so it must be localish. SD to LA and all points east and west. Any help would be much appreciated.

Surely you must have a Sams Club or Costco close. Have your boss go and interview them.........JK

Why does he want them to be local?

Oh that is too bad.

Really the only other one I know of is Managed Asset Protection. Dean Lichter is the guy who runs it. I have atlked to him a few times. He seems like he knows his stuff.
If you are willing to go Northern California I could probably give you a couple of other suggestions like National Brokers Alliance etc.

If you need contact info I could probably find a business card. Send me a message and I will dig it up if you want it.

Well good luck. I hope you find a good match.

The two I'm most familiar with are CPS in Orange Co. and LifePro in SD. Bill Zimmerman has run an excellent FMO with LifePro for several decades. I know some of his brokers, and they like doing business.

atlantainsguy

Back