Another Agent Signing Off!

K-Dub

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Colorado
I just posted this under a different thread but thought I'd make my point clear.

Is it just me or has this board just recently went into the tank? With all these new members hiding behind screen names providing nothing to the forum except me, me, me, I find it hard to read. Maybe I'm the only one who feels this way, but since a lot of the original members have left or have quit posting it's become useless. Read some of the most recent posts and you will get my point.

I am going to follow someone else on this board who was respected and say so long! This board wastes too much work time dealing with absolutely nothing 95% of the time. If this board ever gets back to where it was earlier in the year I will come back, until then good luck everyone!

K-Dub signing off!

I agree that there are some crazy posts out there, but for the most part I think it's been really helpful and wouldn't say it's "tanking" or anything of the sort. Please stay in touch!

OH NO.....not another suicide thread.......have you thought of counseling....

I too find that I am not looking at the board as I did just 6 months ago. Things have changed, but there is still good informtion posted. Good luck...lurk whenever you want....

The board nor the folks posting waste your time, you do. Don't mean to come off mean but it is what it is.

Understand where your coming from but remember it's not your job to respond to every thread. I barely post any more but still enjoy and learn from reading this board.

I used to respond to the same ole ?'s asked a thousand times but now I figure if the author can't take a few minutes to use "search" why waste my time?

No matter take care and prosper!

I find the board better than it's ever been.

1. People seem to get along better (since Sam cracked a few heads.)

2. We have more life people here. Used to be mostly health experts.

3. There is a wide range of topics presented each day.

4. The response time to getting an answer is almost 'instant.'

5. People don't hold grudges... 'fight' today... 'friends' tomorrow.

6. Fewer one-word posts. :biggrin:

7. Screen refresh is much better since move to new server.

8. Good mix of older and younger subscribers.

9. There is a sense of 'community.'

10. It's a great excuse for not making cold-calls.

I don't see this board 'tanking' at all. I see it as THE MOST VALUABLE information tool I have for learning this business and being successful. YMMV.

-Al

Jeez guys,
I think some of you guys are taking yourselves and this board too seriously. It is simply a forum. Post if you want to and dont post if you dont want to. Read it if you want to and dont read if you dont want. As far the content on the board, it is just like opinions. Some people will find it helpful others will not
Loosen up dude take a xanax

I think the voard is thriving also. Some people just like to complain and can't handle what other people say. I have never seen so many sensitive people before. If I was that sensitive I do not think I could cold call.:D

Back