Another Buckeye Decided to Say Hi...

know patience

Good day ladies and gentleman,

After spending several months lurking, I have decided to step out of the shadows and into the light of day. It has been an honor and a privilege to work with my dad at our family insurance agency here in the Cleveland area, primarily specializing in writing life, annuities, and LTC products. While my father has been in the business for over 27 years, I have just recently surpassed the six month mark and loving both the rewards and the challenges that this line of work has provided me. I am duly licensed here in Ohio and Florida at the present time and diligently working toward my goal of being a salesman amongst salesman, a true master of the craft. This site has provided me with lots of food for thought, encouragement and a bit of entertainment; for that I am thankful. It is my hope to offer the same to all of you in return.

I look forward to getting to know all of you better and wish you all continuing success in this new year.

Respectfully,

Know Patience

Thank for the hospitality. This forum has become one of my regular stops in the mornings before I really get down to business and evenings when I'm wrapping up the day.

The buffet of knowledge here definitely keeps me full. One of my goals is to acquire the skill it takes to develop a cold call into a prospect as many have done before me. With the expertise that I've drawn from here and my dad, I hope to get as close to my goal of four life apps per week before the end of this first quarter. Would anyone care to share some specific tips that really opened the door and helped you to flourish in this business?

Back